Our Annapolis based Client's passion to be the best drives them to bring simplicity to luxury home electronics. As part of a group of elite national Custom Integrators they provide caring and honest service, and they put their clients first. They offer fantastic results tailored for each client with superior in-house designs, engineering, programming, and documentation. Their innovative systems are simple to use and supported by free system training for life.
This role is responsible for managing technicians and providing custom residential electronic system installation. This includes managing installations, upgrades, troubleshooting, and testing. The Lead Technician drives customer satisfaction through service excellence and promotes a cohesive team spirit by providing mentoring, cooperation, and support. This role will interface with all levels of the organization, including the leadership team, office team, all techs, external customers, and vendors. This position reports to the Operations Manager. The Lead Technician works directly with the Systems Designer, Project Manager and the Operations Manager on all matters pertaining to work being performed on the projects and is responsible for the best practices and daily execution of installation tasks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Cloud Applications, iPoint, iSolved, and any other applicable office software.
- Our Client requires each employee to seek out and complete several external training opportunities each year. Participation is necessary for optimal evaluation results.
- Every employee of must possess the ability to ensure the security of confidential information – discretion and confidentiality are required.
- Employee must have and maintain a driver’s license and a good driving record.
COMMUNICATION AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- This position always requires the employee to behave professionally and courteously especially while working with customers, vendors, and contractors, and co-workers.
- Each employee must possess and demonstrate superior written and oral communication skills.
- This position requires strong interpersonal skills – a high level of motivation, integrity, self-confidence, and the ability to take the initiative.
- Employee must work well both in groups and individually.
- Capable of performing special physical requirements (i.e., able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 35 lbs. unassisted and 100 pounds. assisted; frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit, or stand for long periods of time; reach at, above and below shoulder level; flex/extend neck; have excellent hand/finger dexterity and specific vision abilities including color, close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision, depth perception.
$37,000 to $55,000 annual salary. DOE.
Medical and Supplemental Insurance.
401K with employer matching.
Vacation and sick time.
Cell phone allowance.